Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Joseph Schubert
    Participant

Greetings,
    Started experiencing an issue recently, and not sure how to resolve. The error message can be seen here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ig9rcfldwig77l/Screenshot%202017-11-21%2013.55.44.png?dl=0

It started to appear when I created a List that pulls a set of pages with specific post IDs. Any ideas how to resolve? Thanks in advance.

Martin Stehle
    Keymaster

Hi Joseph, which version of UPLP are you using?

Joseph Schubert
    Participant
    Martin Stehle
    Keymaster

Thank you. According to the error message it seems the plugin did not correctly build the set of all options on runtime. I could not reconstruct that error.

What did you mean with “pulls a set of pages with specific post IDs”? Are you using a huge number of IDs?

Joseph Schubert
    Participant

I’m pulling 13 page ID’s in total.

Martin Stehle
    Keymaster

I tried 15 page IDs on my server. It worked.

According to your issue: Despite of the PHP warnings is your list displayed correctly?

Joseph Schubert
    Participant

Hello.

Yes, it was. I think I found the issue, and had nothing to do with UPLP. I created a list, pasted the short code into a Modal(Popups v1.8) and that seemed be throwing the error. No worries, I think for this I will add UPLP short code to a post and be done with it. But, seems like an issue when pulling posts per ID into a modal when using the Popups plugin.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.