Show the time instead of date (publication/modification)

Useful tools for WordPress administrators and editors Forums Questions and Answers Show the time instead of date (publication/modification)

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tarik Bentekouk
    Participant

Hi,

is it possible to show just the time or the time and date at the same time for publication/modification date?

Thanks in advance

Martin Stehle
    Keymaster

Showing just the time is not useful for posts older than one day. To provide the user a good orientation the time plus the date are always displayed.

On the list edit page in the box “Post Data Output Options”, there in the first section “Visibility of general post data” you can activate both “Show post publication date” and “Show post modification date” to display both time informations. Was that your question?

Tarik Bentekouk
    Participant

It’s a good orientation but that does not suit my needs because in the website I’m working on will be many posts created in the same day and I should show which was created first and so on.

I tried by checking “Show post publication date” and “Show post modification date” but I can’t see the time, I see just the date.

But I just saw the “format” option! I selected {Date}{Time} and it works!

Thanks Martin Stehle

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.