Post not displaying

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Trym Dahl
    Participant

Hi
    In the menu for this webpage I have added a newsfeed based upon the latest posts in the category “Nyheter”. it seemed to work just fine up until yesterday when I notised a post not displaying and I can not understand why.

Please remove the “ZZZZ” from the URLs below, as you will see the normal sidebar widget finds the post but in the menu (scroll down to the bottom) the post is not displayed:

http://www.pmZZZZebygg.se/3765-2/

Martin Stehle
    Keymaster

Hello Trym, that is not a malfunction of the plugin, right? I assume that content from Instagram should be embedded there since I found a link to an Instagram page. If that should be the case remove the link an paste the web address only. WordPress will try to embed that page.

Trym Dahl
    Participant

I don’t know, it might be a malfunction, the latest post which is the one I linked to is not displayed in the news feed which this plugin supplies and I don’t understand why

Martin Stehle
    Keymaster

I am not sure what we are talking about since the posts list in the sidebar is not from the plugin. It is the WordPress standard Recent Posts list. Either there are not more than 5 posts in tne website or the list is set to show not more than 5 posts.

Trym Dahl
    Participant

Yes but Martin im not tlaking about the one in the sidebar, im talking about the one in the Menu. Please open the menu and scroll down the the bottom of the menu where a thumbanil list of posts will display. As you will see, the post that i linked to in my original message does not display in the list.

Martin Stehle
    Keymaster

I am sorry for the confusion I created. I overlooked the menu icon.

There are 10 items in the list. The most probable reason why you can not see the post in the list is the activated option for not showing the current post in the list. But that seems not the configuration of your list. So I assume that the list has a specified filter to display only some posts of the selected category, tag or other taxonomy.

You wrote about the listing of posts of the category “Nyheter” only. If I take a look at the category page there are many other posts which are not in the list: http://www.pmeZZZZbygg.se/category/nyheter/

Are there any other filters applied in the list?

Trym Dahl
    Participant

Can i email you login so you can have a look? to what email if so?

Martin Stehle
    Keymaster

Yes, please mail to shop@stehle-internet.de.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.