Promote your website’s content in many kinds of post lists and responsive grids
Ultimate Post List Pro gives you an easy-to-use toolbox to make custom-tailored lists of posts. You can place them as widgets and as content on pages.
No programming skills are necessary. With just a few keyboard entries and mouse clicks you get a highly customized posts list. Not only for blog posts and pages, but for any post of custom post types.
Ultimate Post List Pro is compatible with WPML.
Single Site License for only EUR 19.90 ( USD 23.87 ) .
Easy-to-add dynamic “Load more posts” element
You can add a “Load more posts” link or button easily at the end of a list. This element adds further list items dynamically without leaving the page after the user clicked on it.
See live examples of working Ultimate Post Lists
Do you want to see some demos and live examples? Take a closer look at post lists created by Ultimate Post List Pro, running with the current posts of this shop’s blog. Both lists can be also use as widgets in sidebars, footers etc. Ultimate Post List Pro also supports the plugin “WP Job Manager”.
The post list was inserted with a simple shortcode like
[ ultimate_post_list_pro id="12" ]
And that is the current result:
Live example: News about Ultimate Post List Pro
- Friday, 15 September 2017Fixed detection of custom post types “Ultimate Post List Pro”, a plugin for WordPress, detects registered custom poststypes. It turned out that this happened too …
- Tuesday, 22 August 2017Load further post list items without leaving the page Since version 9.0 of Ultimate Post List Pro, a plugin for WordPress, you can switch on a helpful and long-awaited …
- Wednesday, 16 August 2017Static width to flexible width in small displays You can set a width for the items of an Ultimate post list. In the case the available width is smaller than your desired …
Both lists can be also use as widgets in sidebars, footers etc.
Live example: Latest posts in responsive grid
- September 15, 2017Fixed detection of custom post types “Ultimate Post List Pro”, a plugin for WordPress, detects registered custom poststypes. It turned …
- August 22, 2017Load further post list items without leaving the page Since version 9.0 of Ultimate Post List Pro, a plugin for WordPress, you can switch on a …
- August 16, 2017Static width to flexible width in small displays You can set a width for the items of an Ultimate post list. In the case the available width is …
- July 29, 2017Font styles of list items since UPLP 8.2 The new version 8.2 of the plugin “Ultimate Post List Pro” (UPLP) for WordPress introduces …
- June 12, 2017New in 5.2 A typo in the date format was fixed. And “Widget Visibility Time Scheduler Pro” 5.2 was tested successfully with WordPress …
- April 15, 2017New: Overwrite list settings with shortcode attributes With version 8.0 of Ultimate Post List Pro you get more flexibility in using lists via …
More live examples
- Go to live examples of Ultimate Post Lists as vertical lists
- Go to ive examples of Ultimate Post Lists in responsive grid layouts
Use post lists in contents and widgets with Ultimate Post List Pro
You can use every post list made by Ultimate Post List Pro both as content in a post, page or other document of a custom post type and as a widget in every widget area. Learn more about the easy use of Ultimate Post Lists in your WordPress site.
All the options, all easy to use
Ultimate Post List Pro gives you over 100 options to create wonderful post lists. Without any need to write code. Just with a few mouse clicks and key hits. See a list of all options of Ultimate Post List Pro.
Developer Notes available
Developers can alter the content and graphical design of each list easily. A detailed technical documentation about adjustments of CSS and shortcodes is available under Developer Notes.
Copy / clone / duplicate list with a single click
You can duplicate post lists easily. You do not need to rebuild an Ultimate Post List anymore, just clone it.
All settings of the origin list will be transferred to the new list. It only takes a single cllick on the link “Copy” of the origin list.
The user interface is available in
- German (Deutsch)
Unsure? Get the smaller, but free version Ultimate Post List at wordpress.org and learn more about its potential.
Get Ultimate Post List Pro